Sinister: Message

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Mar 17 14:24:57 GMT 1998

Message from Stuart M to all who took part in the online chat.

---

Sorry if you couldn't get on, first of all. I don't know if you missed
that much. There wasn't too many proper questions answered. I think some of us
were too amused and overcome with the possibilities of the "new" technology.
Stevie was desperate to answer the questions, but he is a slow typer and so was
swamped even when the chat was moderated. Also, this is actually the first
interview we have collectively done for years! Some of us are a bit
uncomfortable with it (never!- you say) but there was a genuine desire to
answer your queries. It just was a bit of a shock to account for our
thoughts and our actions in front of the others.
If you have any questions and things, perhaps you could send them to our
e-mail address and we'll try to deal with them there. It might be helpful
if you mark them for the attention of a particular member to answer.
Anyway, we'll probably see you when we play live because we're old
fashioned and it's nice to have a real chat. I don't know if you know about our
plans yet, we'll stick them up on our site when we've hammered them out a bit.

Thank everyone for the FELT questions!

---

Honey xxxx