Sinister: Menswear

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 15:12:03 GMT 1998

Mark Hester wrote;
>There's little shame attached to being a fan of Menswear.

OK, I hate to be picky, but frankly, there is. "BREEVE DEEPAH, DAYDREAMAH"
wasn't too evil, in a comedy kinda way- it WAS one of the funniest records
of '95- but the rest, well...
Anyhoo, just had to clear that up, didn't want any of yous thinking I was a
'fan'- I was young, I didn't know what I was doing...
Having said that, at least they had a bit of glam and class- something
which is always appreciated.

love and spangles,
Debbie xxx.