Sinister: BMX bandits

Matthew Neimark mneimark at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 16:09:26 GMT 1998

They are kind of famous around boston because a very local band called
the Gigolo Aunts covered "Serious Drugs" which is probably the best
BMX bandits song ever.

The Gigolo aunts themselves are kind of funny because they played around
boston a lot but their records were on Alias, so you had to buy an
import to hear them.  They were a favorite of local radio.  The Gigolo
aunts were never particularly good, but just straight-forward power pop
youd be likely to hear in the early 90's.  For lack of knowing better, I
always thought they were great.

Matt