Sinister: menswear

C Browning C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 17 16:25:22 GMT 1998

well i managed to let all the stuff about the bmx bandits not get me annoyed.
as far as i'm concerned "life goes on" is one of my favourite ever albums and
"little hands" is my favourite ever song (not the best mark you - i always
think that "northern sky" by nick drake (yes yes i know) was the tippermost of
the toppermost) but i didn't rise to it...but mark hester on menswe at r?!

daydreamer sounds NOTHING like XTC! at all! dull flat monotonous are not the
hallmarks of either colin moulding or andy partridge's songs. i have nothing
against menswe at r as a whole but please don't liken them to XTC or i'll cry.
blur are the only band who've evr had the guts to admit to being inspired by
swindon's finest anyway. and nothing they've done - yet - has matched the
works of XTC

sorry i'm getting off my hobby horse now. apologies to all...

chris