Sinister: *****!!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!!*****

LukeOwens7 LukeOwens7 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 18:33:07 GMT 1998

your computer cannot be infected with a virus simply by accessing and reading
messages in Internet newsgroups. You must actually download an infected file
to your hard disk from an Internet site, unencode or decompress that file (if
such is necessary), and then execute the file in order for an infection to
occur.

found on AOL virus center