Sinister: Should i put a sinister thing here?

Hugh Rabagliati davidrab at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 18:43:15 GMT 1998

Umm...help....
er.....new guy, no wait, kid, and im new to the list and ive been lurking,
and im not gonna tell you all about the bands i adore because isn't that a
little dull? and my name is hugh mustn't forget that...cause then you
wouldn't know what to call me if i one day like, got a reply.
    Anything else? cause like when other people put in their first posts its
usually the size of a like, really really big essay or something in that
region.....
    and i really like those little drawings on the mailing list site...and
what else...oh yeah im not a b&s obsessive cause loads of people say they
are and stuff...i just bought IYFS because i thought they had the best name
for a band id ever heard...and this is getting too long bye bye 4 now
Hugh...pressing send with a quiver in his little digit
Riki Lake has a really innocent quality...
davidrab at btinternet.com
http://gtauto.home.ml.org/