Sinister: All Things Bright and Beautiful

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Wed Mar 18 03:29:18 GMT 1998

Yatingee! One and all.

"BOOKS" ---Anything by Tom Robinson, he is a genius.
        ---The two Dice Man books, by Luke Rhinehart, bibles.
        ---The Titus Groan trilogy, by Mervin Peake.

"Country"

In return for flooding country orientated stuff to the list, I will seek
to flood countrymusic lists with all things B&S. That seems balanced.

Thankyou all for reccomendations, my Student loan just came through so
come Thursday and I'll start buying up your kindhearted suggestions.
Keep all mustbuystufflists coming!
Ta.v.much.

"Downer"

I still don't know if I passed anything. Every week I see my maths tutor
to remind him about sorting me out with a grade. Every week he says
fuck, fuck, fuck, mumble mumble stupid dickheads. THis man is in his
late 50's. Where did he learn sutch filth? Hopefully I'll have a grade
soon.

I'd just like to say thankyou to the band, since I bought the LP I've
played it every day for weeks and weeks. I've not looked back yet.

"Miscalaneious"

Has anyone heard snakebitelove by Moterhead? It's almost Spinal Tap. No
wait, it IS.
Is it me, or is early Spring the best time for LoFi?

Eegnitay!

I'm as happy as a watermelon in easter hay, Joe.