Sinister: Hello all

Keith Berman kberman at xxx.edu
Tue Mar 17 22:13:07 GMT 1998

> >The Gigolo
> >aunts were never particularly good, but just straight-forward power pop
> >youd be likely to hear in the early 90's.  For lack of knowing better, >I always thought they were great.
>
> They did "Where I Find My Heaven", the theme to Game On (which doesn't
> stop it being a great tune...), its on Shine something. Shine 2, I
> think.

Actually, The Gigolo Aunts are one of the more interesting power pop bands
around(yes they are still around).  They don't come off nearly as well on
record as they do live, but they are still write some quite catchy tunes.
They release an EP last year, and they signed a huge deal with some major
in the states.

 Keith Berman
	kberman at mason.gmu.edu
		http://mason.gmu.edu/~kberman