Sinister: oh my god...WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Michael Ryley blofeld97 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 17 22:38:35 GMT 1998

Hi Listies
Well, I'm sorry to say that this message contains no B+S info. at all.

But please keep reading anyway. Y'see, I'm coming to London in a week
for an indefinite period of time and i was just wondering if anyone
could recommend places to go out, people to meet, even areas of the city
where queer white trash like me could wander around without getting his
head kicked in...oh, and any record stores (except Rough Trade since
I've heard of that one)especially 2nd hand....and if there's a picnic or
something happening (I've gathered that this is something you kids like
to do(?) I'd love to go...the prospect of going over there from sleepy
Brisbane (Australia) is a little daunting, but immensely
exciting...Personally i can't wait.
Please feel free to email me personally as i am quitting the list, since
i won't have regular computer access to wade through the mail i get from
this and other lists.
All replies would be muchly appreciated.
Thankyou for yr. time
love Michael xx