Sinister: oh lassie come home

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Wed Mar 18 01:22:25 GMT 1998

hee hee...the coast is clear...

>Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 02:34:32 -0800
>From: bradford <parachute at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: breakfast
>
>hey.
>
>i really truly do not mean to offend genevieve (blink at inexpress.net),
>and i don't think i will...i just want to know who else agrees with me.

ah don't worry,you could never offend me! :)

>not knowing what she looks like, but reading her posts.......everytime
>i'm reading something she wrote i picture her looking like ally
>character in the breakfast club (allison) typing away furiously and
>daydreaming and blowing mousy hair out of her eyes.
>
>so, genevieve, do you look like ally sheedy in the breakfast club?

ermmm...actually i don't look like her...well not as i can see..i'm
short,long brown hair green eyes.. (i also enjoy red vinyl catsuits ..geez
this sounds like a 'personals' ad..) ermm,i dunno?...does that make me look
like her?(weird you should mention this movie,i just saw it for the first
time a little while ago...those lines are silly "I...I could run away ot the
ocean,afghanistan...budapest" or whatever!
...wait a sec...someone at the door,better get the bat...
OK..where were we? But you know,i have  friend who acts exactly like
her...even down to the banging her head on the desk bit..i just sit at my
desk listening to music or making pervy comments...(there is this one
actress that people say i look like tho,but i'm not gonna say cos i already
feel like an eejit)

>whatever works for you.
>
>- -brad
i imagine brad to looker like..hmmmmmmmmm....antonio banderas,oh oh antonio...

love love,lots of it,
genevieve..or g-funk...

p.s
yall did get my last message?pweeze pweeze help me,I WAS gonna be all set,I
found this book in the library called 'So You Want To Be A Ham' and i
thought that was excellent...utill I found out was a ham called...it's not a
ham like,HAM..it means someone who does communications ands stuff,and I need
to give him my rough (reeally ruff in my case) copy on friday...need topic.....

'...i wanna DIE!
die in the summertime...'