Sinister: no contiene nada de Belle y Sebastian, lo siento

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 18 10:46:20 GMT 1998

Dear anyone:
	Should I get And She Closed Her Eyes by Stina Nordenstam?  I
listened to Little Star last night and realised again how much I love
that song.
Oh what a dilemma...

             ByeBye,
                          Liz.
                         (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

Love without hope, as when the young bird-catcher
Swept off his tall hat to the Squire's own daughter,
So let the imprisoned larks escape and fly
Singing about her head, as she rode by.

                                                         Robert Graves