Sinister: nbs or no content for that matter, feel free to skip this one

OMUser=Olafia Svansdottir olaf7 at xxx.is
Wed Mar 18 11:26:00 GMT 1998

>Ah, the heady BritPop summer of '95.  Happy days!
	oh, how i remember that magical summer of 95,, I had just turned 18
and was going to London for the first time- the city of Britpop( the
wonder of it all). Imagine my delight when I arrived and I thought to
myself ' I'm in the same city as Jarvis Cocker' coming from a hillbilly
country like Iceland where there are no big stars to daydream about, it
was like magic! Being an all britpopper at the time, I myself too liked
menswe at r and this beautyfull list has made me come to terms with
it,there was a time whenI felt slightly embarresed about it, but i
remember one actually good song- it's called I'll manage somehow... I
was too a Gene fan, and I dont know what to think about that now,
should I be embarresed too or should I show off my three cd's I got
with them? I was watching bbc prime the other day and I saw a show
called Britpop now- remember? it was in the blome of britpop and had:
Blur(in school uniforms singing country house), Echobelly, Sleeper(oh
they still exist), Elastica,Menswear and Supergrass,,, it took me
back,,,  some bands did come out of that area ok, and are still live
and kicking and I dont mean to trash any of them.
But now I'm (almost) 21 and I look back to those days with a bit
nostalgic mind I must say.
	Being on this list is not only entertaining, it's educative too, I'm
learning all these new words and learning the names of bands I would
really like to listen to, but it's no chance of me purchasing the cd's
here( in the fasist state I live in) but there will be a fest next time
I go abroud, and what books to read-although they are all in english
and I dont find it fasanating enough to read a whole book in english
without getting a grade for it,,, but I'll wait till they are translated..
	on B&S content....ummm no I cant think of a thing.. I like them, did I
mention that...?

Could somebody pass Begbies homepage address to me, I've been to Sarahs
and I want to judge which is better