Sinister: scrawn, shirley and your holiday reading list...

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Wed Mar 18 16:28:42 GMT 1998

Just feel I should get my mark radcliffe views in too...

He is my hero. Sad but true. I love him so- even though my music obsession
is all his fault; B&S, PJ Harvey, Secret Goldfish, Kenickie, Urusei etc
were all his fault...
Not as good during the day, though. But he's still well sexy.

I was just looking through my 'New Improved Formula' NME...oh, I'm so glad
it's costing me an extra 10p a week to get the adverts in full colour now.
Bloody great that is. Having said this, it does feature the oh-so-sexual
Shirley Manson on the cover. Mmmmmmmm- reason in itself to buy any mag,
even if it does now look like a Sunday newspaper colour supplement or
sommat...oh well.

Additions to the book list;
--'The Bowels Of Christ' Graham (Secret Goldfish) Lironi
--'The Rachel Papers'- Martin Amis
--'Our Lady Of The Flowers'- Jean Genet
--'Tropic of Capricorn'- Henry Miller
Whatever you do, DON'T READ 'American Psycho' by Brett Easton Ellis- it's
the most HORRIBLE book I've ever read. Bleugh. Obviously this is now gonna
have the reverse effect, but it really is icky...

I feel that after my Menswear admission everyone should now declare the
most embarrassing record in their collection before we go any further. Any
NKOTB/Rus Abbot/Five Star/Cast out there? If nothing else, it wouold make
me feel better...

love,
Debbie xxx.