Sinister: Are they still alive?

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Wed Mar 18 17:03:39 GMT 1998

Pierre.Coat at cable.alcatel.com wrote:
> got a question. Does anybody know if The High, The La's,

	No idea on these...

> East River Pipe,

	Last I heard he signed to a major label, but wasn't there something
about the division he signed to folding, and so he wasn't signed to a
major anymore? Regardless, it's just one guy, so he can't really "break
up" =)  I guess he could stop doing music, but I don't think he will
anytime soon...

> Another Sunny Day

	Isn't Another Sunny Day just Harvey Williams of various Sarah
Records-related bands fame? If so, he played a date here in the US a few
months back. I believe he was opening for the Divine Comedy, but I'm not
wholly sure. I don't know if he's playing much these days or not. If
it's someone else, I don't really know about their whereabouts...

> or Brian still exist?

	Yeah. They have a webpage somewhere, and I think they finished
recording their next album, with string arrangements by Sean O'Hagan.

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com