Sinister: Hear my song..

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 18 17:40:01 GMT 1998

I've been wanting to post things to the list for ages but every time my
hand hovers above the send button an image of Cliff Richard appears and
asks me just how bored I want the list to be and I refrain. This time
I'm fighting him off - get the behind me, Heathcliff!

But I must chip in and say how gorgeous Mark and Lard were on the
graveyard shift (and still are now they are daytime, I'm sure).
Listening to their show made so HAPPY, it broadened my mind and of
course introduced me to Belle and Sebastian, and Stina N and and and....

I had to go and work in Portsmouth for a while ( Hampshire's IT
heartland!), I was put up in an anonymous hotel but listening to mark
and lard in the evenings made it such a pleasure. I'd sit in my room and
just smile and laugh at the bollox they talked or Lard's farty noises

And for lovers of their comedy items there are some great websites.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/2549/main.htm

has a good collection of sound files - my computer now says Arse! or
Cobblers! whenever anything happens - quality.

ta ta

Flipper Crace

(My mate always 'wins' the Porn Star game - that's what happens when you
call your guinea pig "Winkle")