Sinister: xtc/dukes/stone roses

C Browning C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 18 18:12:17 GMT 1998

the stone roses apparently asked john leckie to produce their album because
they were such huge fans of the dukes. i'm sure they were fans of leckie's
other works but i guess the dukes stuff still showed he could do his stuff
seamlessly. both dukes albums are wonderful. i was trying to think of any link
between xtc and belle andf sebastian but apart from the fact they are both
marvellous i can't think of any.

ho hum.

chris