Sinister: another reason to say 'tah' to mark r

Hugh Tuffen tuffen at xxx.fr
Wed Mar 18 22:19:04 GMT 1998

the guy introduced me to television (the band!) and captain beefheart, both
of which turned up on 'out on blue six' a few years back. no, he didn't
introduce me to radio.
oh, and the flaming groovies (always was a great name forra band. I played
those three because they all sound like captain beefheart which in the case
of the second one is hardly surprising because it WAS captain beefheart. and
if you can't sound like yerself, whocan you sound like? 'i sound like myself
and i like myself sound' - what a philosopher i am eh kids)

oh shit this is serious, i actually know some of his segways off by heart!
from 1993!

hugh