Sinister: Are they still alive?

Junior/Fabiana jrbia at xxx.br
Thu Mar 19 03:17:42 GMT 1998

> > got a question. Does anybody know if The High, The La's,
> No idea on these...

The LA's have split a long time ago (I don't know exactly when, but I
suppose it was about hmmm...5 years...maybe?).
Someone from The LA's has formed Cast (I'm not sure if it was the guy who's
now Cast's singer, John Power). Cast debut album "All Change" was released
in 1995, containing the hit "Alright". Their second album was released in
97, but I've never heard it.
I only know one song from The LA's, but I'm sure they are much better than
Cast. "There She Goes" is a CLASSIC! A band who did a song like THIS could
never be bad, it's completely impossible!
While Cast...is poor. Not bad, but...nothing special. The guy's voice can
sound quite boring after 15 minutes.

Fabiana