Sinister: Durham/Klute & Spain

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 19 10:28:59 GMT 1998

I'm going up to Durham tonight for my graduaion, I know there's someone
on this list from Durham and I just wanted to know if there is anything
going on in Klute tonight and this weekend.  Thats all soryy t lacked
anything at all to do with B&S.  But wait. I've had an idea.  Is there
any chance of Jeepster or anyone else organising a trip to Spain this
Summer to B&S in Benicassim, it sounds like a mental festival and I'm
gong anyway but it would be cool if something were organised foir the
fans.

huw

Anyone driving up North tonight from London and want to share the
petrol?