Sinister: Tigermilk record for sale

Jackson,John John.Jackson at xxx.com
Thu Mar 19 13:12:23 GMT 1998

Howdo kids

just reading NME over lunch, that shop in Carlisle, Opal Music,
is advertising another Tigermilk on vinyl for sale, if anyone wants to try
and get it you could email

sales at opalmusic.com

or ring 0044 1228 599226 ( if you're in the UK then just 01228 599226)

Even if it's still available I would have thought you can expect to pay over
200 quid for it..is it worth it?

Just out of interest, does anyone know what the band think about people
paying this kind of fucking extortionate price for it? Also, how is it
 that this
shop can keep sourcing Tigermilk vinyl copies....can we be sure that there
isn't already somewhere bootlegging them? Just a thought.

Anyone into the Divine Comedy, they're also advertising Fanfare For The Comic
Muse or whatever it is...

JJ
xxx