Sinister: Evening Session & B&S

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Thu Mar 19 15:36:58 GMT 1998

Hello all,

to all those who are regular evening session listeners, you probably
know that the show is going out on tour.  it starts in glasgie, and they
are inviting local bands to go along and "busk on the bus". so, there
will be a couple of B&S members performing an acoustic track, which will
be aired next monday 23rd march during the evening session.

thought you may be interested ...

that's it!

bye,
Katrina.

          jeepster recordings ltd. - jeepster.uk at virgin.net
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600