Sinister: Britpop and more

Shaft CrimsonKing at xxx.net
Fri Mar 20 02:42:45 GMT 1998

        I still listen to "Different Class" by Pulp all of the time, and I
still think it's one of the 10 best CDs of the '90s.  I nearly peed my pants
when I read on a flyer at Tower that they have a new CD coming out March
31!!!  I have a Britpop question that maybe somebody out there can answer;
Rodney on the ROQ a few months ago played a new Sleeper song and said that a
new CD named "Pleased To Meet You" was going to be released stateside
imminently, yet to this day nobody I ask seems to know about it.  Where is
it?  Did it get shelved in the states due to lack of interest?
        In B&S related material, I'm pleased to announce that I have made
*three* converts in the past two months.  At this pace, and with some help
from other SoCal fans, maybe we can get enough interest to warrant a Los
Angeles appearance!
        My favorite book that everybody should read; "To Kill A Mockingbird"
by Harper Lee.
        Take Care-
                        Andy         #:-)