Sinister: let's go out to the lobby

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Fri Mar 20 10:20:56 GMT 1998

hey.
that last post was a forwarded message by the way. someone wanted to
reply to the list and sent it to me by mistake.

does anyone know anything about this:

Motion Picture   "Every Last Romance"   PS, US Sparse guitar,
crooning sleepy-boy vox, dreamy cello undertones, waltzing
rhythms, lotsa atmosphere. Think Felt, Belle &
Sebastian.Recommended!   WordsOnMusic-001   CD   10.25

i found it on the parasol site while trying to find a copy of that felt
tribute album.
speaking of that album...does anyone have it? and maybe would want to
tell me who's on it and what songs they do and maybe if they want to
sell it.

-brad