Sinister: hello, i must be going...

C Browning C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 20 12:39:35 GMT 1998

well thats me done for a term. its been an interesting mailing list and i shall miss
all these reccomendations of good films, good books and good music. oh and occasional
discussions of belle and sebastian as well.

you're a top bunch of people and even though at times the sheer wealth of e.mails has
caused my poor ickle pooter to crash its always been worth reading them all.

have a fab easter. i'll be popping back every so often to finish my final year project
so will occasionally check the archive to see if nything interestings going on.

see ya

chris