Sinister: I Really should be going... <fwd>

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 20 13:12:48 GMT 1998

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:08:26 +0000 (GMT)
From: G R Thomas <grthom at xxx.uk>
Subject: I Really should be going...
Sender: G R Thomas <grthom at essex.ac.uk>
To: Sinister at ph.ed.ac.uk
Cc: kenickie at coolist.com

Well, it's about that time again...

Another term has past, another great term for the list, and it's time
for me to go home, having finished uni 'till April 20th. This of course
means no e-mail access so I'm also unsubscribing as of today. If anyone
needs/wants to contact me (J.B./Mylene/anyone else) then you know the
address. Actually, I'll mail you both privately. Sorry list!...

Anyway, time to go, eagerly awaiting the new singles/LPs as we all are,

Cheers, and keep on keeping on,

See ya all April,

GIDEONxxxx

"Make your on kind of music,