Sinister: A dead good book

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Fri Mar 20 13:16:33 GMT 1998

Nick Bantock's books are all beautiful. For christmas, my mom
got me "The Forgetting Room" and it is as much a work of art as the
Griffin and Sabine series. All of his books (and the Griffin and Sabine
box set) are available at www.amazon.com - I don't know what their
shipping rates for overseas though.

xo
jj