Sinister: Re: Modern Rock Song & Birthday stuff ...

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Fri Mar 20 10:57:29 GMT 1998

Jennifer Phillips-Bacher wrote:

> Hi Katrina --
> I don't know if this has ever been brought up on the Sinister list, but a
> certain web shopping store (www.ab-cd.com)  is listing B & S Modern Rock
> Song as "currently available" (as of 12/5/97).  They list the cdep
> (JPRCDS004) and 7 inch vinyl (JPR004)...I thought this was kind of strange
> considering that it has not yet been released.

Hi again everyone ...

just to remind anyone that is panicking that this a) not true and b)
can't be possible, considering that snow patrol's last single was
JPRCDS004 ... one of these days these on-line shops are going to get it
right!

oh-ho-ho ... :)

it's listees birthday time coming up shortly too ... two of our best
loved scribes - the one and only tag (aka saint lucy, robert mctaggart,
sex boy etc. etc.<mctag at mcmail.com>) has his birthday next wednesday
25th march and the indescribably lovely susannah (aka astral, susie,
"can i just say something" wondergirl <susannah at tormentor.clara.net>)
has her birthday monday week on the 30th march.  i think there's going
to be a party party sometime next week in london ... if you fancy
joining us, mail me for details!

okey dokey .. i'm off ...

cheers,
Katrina.

(p.s. is my sig file really crap?)

          jeepster recordings ltd. - jeepster.uk at virgin.net
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600