Sinister: spring? bah..

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sat Mar 21 19:36:48 GMT 1998

maybe an ignorant question, but who is felt? i've read a lot about this band
these days but ive never heard of them.. what do they sound like, and where
can i find them? one more silly question, who is wee karn and how is she (?)
related to b&s?

ummm.. i think those are all my questions for now..
isn't it funny how here in toronto, there's about a foot of snow on the
ground and it's still falling hard and fast even though it's officially the
first day of spring?

teri xoxo