Sinister: oh he's a killer

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Mar 23 00:56:03 GMT 1998

Dear Sugarplums,
NO! WHy is it snowing! It is Spring and yet the inches fall and fall....
But perhaps thsi will mean school is cancelled...i could really appreciate
that right now,it is at that point where everythign seems to be due...i
think my brain is stuck or something,i try to explain to my english teacher
'no one wants to hear me go on about some boring thing!' 'well you MAKE them
listen!" (ooh!) i don't WANT to make them listen,i have feeling this speech
is gonna end up about my cat. My mother told me to put up a big Welsh flag
on the blackbaord and design a game (see,for one of my brothers project i
drew him a leopard and he did 'Guess How Many Spots?') count the freckles on
the manic street preachers i suppose...have to get done..but don't want to...
I saw half of that movie...drugstore cowboy,did anybody else notice that one
guy at the beginning who comes into the house is Thom Yorke on speed with a
baseball cap on? I swear!! And in another movie i saw this actor..Alan
Cummings...is he famous! HE IS Pee Wee Herman,but with a name change so he
cna get work or something...it's Pee Wee Herman i bet...

>Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:54:38 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Rod Begbie <rod at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: Sma Shits

>(I'm particularly proud of that Portishead review "If you took the James
>Bond theme tune and bunged it through a washing machine at a high
>temperature, it would probably come out like this" indeed!)

you guys are so mean!:)

>Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:34:40 GMT
>From: "Cairns" <ics6jdc at xxx.UK>
>Subject: Sinister: like the corners of my mind
>
>Lovely genevieve wrote
>
>>....geez,he has the long finger!
>
>That sounds horribly like one of those conversational snippets you
>overhear when the underground is packed with exchange students.

well..he does!he could kill somebody with his thumb nail...i used to have
one picture oh him with his finger round his eye and at night the light
would always shine on that one picture..creepy...Owl Jarvo...oh speaking of
I saw that Hardcore video last night...I thought it was quite lovely,kinda
glam...Jarv likes feathers doens't he?

>Why "Eire"? I'm curious. No, really, I am. I can understand "Brit",
>(weren't we all in that crazy summer? Powder supporting Verve.
>Donna Matthews in armless tee-shirts. Jarv on 'Pop Quiz'), and "Scot"
>just about sums up my life, but why "Eire". Tell me it's not The
>Corrs, please.

Well...ASH!!(speaking of it was Mark Hamilton's birthday yesterday...i know
you all care but you know,he's a lucky charm for me,i don't even liked him
but i passed a test once just by visualing him in his silver pants..weird!)
and The Divine Comedy and ummmm Sleazy C and The Funky Junkies..i don't even
know who 'Corrs' is.

>D'you think it would be cruel of me to giggle at the notion of Q
>magazine reaching out and touching people's lives around the world?
>Probably.

oh make fun if you will,but it is a way to learn for me,how else am i
supposed to find out? One thing leads to another,you know,like if you step
on a bug over here,it is connected to something else...
Anyways,the last music pub i bought was a Melody Maker,and I DIDN'T buy it
for the articles i bought it for the pictures...Brett in apartment talking
about gazpacho mmmmmm....

Peanut..peanut butter and jelly...(found Sharom,Lois n Bram recorda at
friends house..AND some Barry White...mmm sexy!)
I saw the Brit Awards last night....Robbie Williams doing the mashed potato
in rubber scare me....
and Jay-'imroquai'Kay what happened to his crusader man for the environment?
Now he wears pimp suit and makes bad jokes,i would bring cabbages to those
award places...oh and on books...how i agree with you on American
Psycho...actually I agree with you on Bret Easton Elis..see i sent in a
picture of my friend looking like Brett Anderson to SELECT and they prin and
write 'yeah Bret Easton Elis maybe' so I got some of his books..and I found
them so boring! I am glad others didn't like his book either..i thought i
must be incredibly stupid,the book is so acclaimed..but they don't DO
anything..i mena i know it's supposed ot sow the apathy or something...but
still..you know what I book I love by Dahl..i can't remember the name but
it's a bout a fox,and he gets his tail show off...i love idea of the fox
going round and getting turkeys and chickens so his fox family can have a
feast...
rrrrrrow,
Genevieve ;)
xoxo