Sinister: oh you can dance with me honey if you think its funny

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Mar 23 01:03:25 GMT 1998

phhhhhhhhhhht.
I think assigment coupons would be a lovely idea,that would get you out of
doing an assigment...oh to walk in like miss thang and slam that coupon down
upon the desk of the teacher...
(or get them to accept bribes! stuff the money down the shirt,pat pat on the
head...'you didn't see nothing bub')

I am wondering what a Belle And Sebastian acceptance speech would be...Or
would they even show up..would Stuart Murdoch start to cry and dedicate it
to all the fans at home? Or would the sultry Stuey D hold high above his
head and says he's a greatful grapefruit...

(as a tumbleweed blows by inside my head)

mmmm ok,cha cha
xxxGenevieve