Sinister: cuckooland, north atlantic ocean

OMUser=Olafia Svansdottir olaf7 at xxx.is
Mon Mar 23 10:45:23 GMT 1998

teri wrote
and genevieve wrote:
>NO! WHy is it snowing! It is Spring and yet the inches fall and fall....
	yes yes yes,,, we should form a support group: people recovering from
winter,or manic winter depressive( no, thats just me). Every time you
think the summer is coming,, it begins snowing, I know I should just
face it, spring never arrives here before end of april, but after 6
months of winter, it does get to you a little doesn't it.
> who is wee karn and how is she (?) related to b&s?
	I always thought it a nickname of someone in B&S, but as it turns out
it's SD's wife- am I right?
	Does anybody know of a club in Cambridge called The Boutraiser or
something or other,, my friends are trying to get a 'gig' there and
they were told that it was a very 'hot' club, and one of the best(est)
small venues or something..
	and one thing in the end: the song that Arab Strab remixed for David
Holmes ( lets get killed) is actually on a radio chart here in Iceland,
it's actually quite a good song, so i'm a bit surprised..............
	well thats all for