Sinister: what the hell

Tiago Andre' Figueiredo Tiago.A.Figueiredo at xxx.pt
Mon Mar 23 20:22:47 GMT 1998

John Jackson carved in a piece or lead:

> etc etc what the fuck is all this about? anyone want to volunteer
> to 'kick b brennan up the arse' ??
>
> blimey
>
> JJ
> xx

    Hey, JJ

    And just where is your politeness? It surely grieves to see such rage and
anger towards a fellow listee.

    So much fuss... it really wasn't necessary.  ;)

    ta-ta

Tiago

| "This is the crisis I knew had to come    |
|  Destroying the balance I'd kept          |
|  Doubting, unsettling and turning around  |
|  Wondering what will come next"           |
| Tiago Andre' Figueiredo                   |
| Tiago.A.Figueiredo at inesc.pt               |