Sinister: the radio song

Nicole Elger nicolina at xxx.com
Mon Mar 23 20:58:35 GMT 1998

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998  jon g. wrote:

>did everyone here that song on radio one?
>Not if you're not in the uk

Ah, lucky for us, Radio 1 has live audio on its web site so I could listen
from the US. :-) I was getting some connect errors for a while, but then
hooked up successfully about 5 mins before the B&S song came on.

FYI to the non-UK listees: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

>It was fabulous.

I know, it made me cry for the first time in over a month! Luckily my boss
didn't walk into my office right then. Did you catch the name of the song?

Wow, that was the closest I've been to hearing B&S live. Even though I've
heard tapes of the other sessions, this was different. Plus I got to hear
them talk for the first time, not counting "Elvis".

- Nicole, happy bunny on a rainy monday.

.  .  .  .  n i c o l i n a @ d r i z z l e . c o m  .  .  .  .

i've concluded once again that i'm too fickle for a signature file.