Sinister: i really love it when you tell me to stop

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Mar 23 22:53:18 GMT 1998

>Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:19:33 -0000
>From: "Johnston, John CT" <John.Johnston at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: tee-hee in the Park

>"My name is Sebastian" he said, "and this is Annabelle"...

Wow!

since i am skipping the effort on other subjects i decided to try and be
creative....i am gonna do a Belle And Sebastian clay-animation film for
media..i am trying to decide..The Meeting Of Belle And Sebastian or i could
do the story of lazy line painter jane..and do a little clay figure in a
cafe,drinking tea...very bored,then the tea cup shatters and morphs to sunny
grass land with the little figure running....with B&S as the music of
course..!I can't do anything to complicated cos it's like 24 frames/per
second...

smooch,
Genevieve

'stuck in the bar