Sinister: Actual belle and sebastian-related post!!!!!!

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Mon Mar 23 23:58:52 GMT 1998

Sweetie darlings, if you have not already done so, go now visit the Select
web site (http://www.erack.com/select)
and take a gander at the Belle and Sebastian feature.

The article, "Enigmatic for the People" hasn't got any news or tidbits you
probably haven't already heard, however there's some odd but lovely photos,
and apparently a video you can download!  (I tried but it didn't seem to
work:-/)

tata
Taralula