Sinister: Tigermilk price

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 24 09:29:54 GMT 1998

>would you rather: a) get a fairly decent copy dubbed by someone cool
>like Andy Dean or Pam Berry for the price of a tape and postage or b)
>pay some dubious fucker a tenner for a dodgy CD bootleg copy down some
>market?

>anyone who answers b) can fuck right off now.

I think I'd answer B. On the grounds that I wouldn't like to bother Pam or
Andy for a copy if there was one going, and secondly given me not owning a
minidisc player, I'd be far tempted to have a CD copy of it so's that it
lasts more than a few months.

    Keith.

    Is it OK if I don't just fuck off right now - apologies for having a
different opinion to you.