Sinister: can you be the one?

Gregg_Weiss at xxx.com Gregg_Weiss at xxx.com
Tue Mar 24 15:19:02 GMT 1998

     ...the one to make things better.
     ...the one to turn the gray fog to white mist.
     ...the one to melt the butter and spread raspberry jam on my bread.
     ...the one to help me smell sunshine and taste darkness.
     and most importantly, the one to record tigermilk on cd for me?

     if anyone can make me a cd of tigermilk (my cassette is wearing out
     fast), I will surely pay for the cd, postage, and your time.  please
     email me direct at:   gregg_weiss at mercer.com

     an unbelievable amount of thanks,
     gregg