Sinister: we´re not alone ...

ANTONIO ZUQUETE ip211579 at xxx.pt
Wed Mar 25 01:58:01 GMT 1998

"to those who doubt, but who have the mind to conceive, and the sensibility
to feel, the disorder, the futility, the meaninglessness, the mystery of
life and suffering, and who can only find peace through a satisfaction of
the whole being."    T.S.Eliot

	Well... i guess that the perfect sountrack to this poem would be any song
from The Field Mice or Another Sunny Day.  They are no longer here, they
left us.
	But hey...don´t be sad. We still have the beauty/sensibility of B&S and
Trembling blue Stars to fill our lifes with something REAL.

			Thank you, Lord.

					Pedro.