Sinister: The La's...

Preferred Customer mcfeelyfamily at xxx.ie
Tue Mar 24 18:18:20 GMT 1998

> > got a question. Does anybody know if The High, The La's,

don't know about The High,
but The La's did indeed split, although Lee Mavers (singer, founding member
etc.) is still talking about bringing out new material.
he lost the plot somewhere along the way, and was notoriusly unhappy with
their debut (and only album) "the la's".
which is actually pretty damn fine (and easy enough to pick up, you can buy
it as well, should you so wish!).

it was John Power (bassist) who went on to front Cast,
their second effort "mother nature calls", well i just don't know really, i
wasn't pushed enough to buy it.

sin, sin

daire.