Sinister: me again only me sorry but i DO talk about B&S slightly here ok so theres no point...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 24 18:42:34 GMT 1998

how do list?

whos your fave belle and sebastian? (not snappy enough, needs more
work..)

mine at the mo`, are MICK, 'cos he likes Play It Cool by the Super Furry
Animals (een tho they *aren't* that furry - ho ho...) and Sarah, the
novelty instrument playing star.

and i mean that, the songs would be nowhere near as magical without
her...i supose all you "lads" fancy Isobel and some of ye girls too, but
ye gods! what have we come to when psyhical apprearance is all that
matters? i mean, i'm as ugly s fuck and no-one thinks *i'm* a twat...ok
now don't argue!!!

Mick is dudey cos he liks SFA but i dunno what he loks like cos i
couldnt see him at the gig. my view was blocked by two girls wearing
(almost indentical in the light) chinese dresses. i didn't like them.
not at ALL 'cos Staurt said to one, 'oh you're really pretty' and i
didn't think 'oh stuart why couldnt you say that to me?'... and then i
didn't like them much for some unknown reason. i am saving up for
plastic surgery... *sigh*

I dont think Play it Cool is the best SFA song though, even though tis
jolly good. me likes crys ti!!! (your shirt!?!?!?) and placid casual and
hit and run and gathering moss and everything as they are so groovey.
and international language of screaming is the most catchy song ever.

apart from perhaps Pocketbook Angel. Oh my lord that songs is sooo ace!

Stuarts OK as well. Both Stuarts. Isobel is, um alive, Richard rocks,
Chris is perhaps too cool to exist (the young MC!!!!) - and have i got
them all now?

so it was kinda B&S. don't ask me, i am confused by buses and paints and
i can't get to exeter to see the jasmine minks which is a shame as i
very much like the tape of theirs that i have, oh well nevermind. I'm
going to see Cujo!!! ra!

not.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!