Sinister: I didn't know B&S were about hate............

northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 24 23:00:36 GMT 1998

This list stinks

all I have encountered from this list is hate.  It has in fact soured
my liking of B&S a litte.  You know when you are listening to all
those lovely lyrics about little people like JANE, stop to consider
that you are all the perpertrators of such bad feelings towards me.

Just ask members of the Catatonia list.  They think this list stinks
as well.

Roll on Conservatives.  Probably needn't bother now looking at
Labour.  Still, people should realise that both traffic jams and
hierarchy are essential to a thriving economy.

GOODBYE FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER

I asked a question.  I never said it was a "frigging service"

oh actually I did.  Oh well!

bye

Northy

UNSUBSCRIBED