Sinister: fine. ignore me then.

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Tue Mar 24 22:08:14 GMT 1998

northy wrote:

> did I forget to say please?
>
> OK.  Can someone please tell me the latest gig new?
>
> Dave and Katrina?
>
> Going to Morcheeba on Friday :)
>
> bye
>
> Northy

Northy boy. Don't be a tit. People can only reply to you once they
have actually RECEIVED and READ your mail. Don't assume everyone hates
you and therefore won't reply to you. Actually DO assume everyone hates
you, you'll be at home on the Radiohead list then (if such a thing
exists).

I shall answer your question to the best of my knowledge : There is
NO gig news. As I don't work for the record company, this could be
out of date info.

JJ