Sinister: Fox in the snow

David Leloup Axidavid at xxx.com
Wed Mar 25 08:11:12 GMT 1998

(I sent this message two weeks ago but in HTML/RTF format so i repost )

Hi everybody

I'm new to this list and just want to introduce myself to all list members

My name is david and i'm from France.

My fave bands/artists are 'The Posies', Teenage Fanclub, Neil Young, Nick Drake
(I'm lististening to Radiohead, supergrass, cardigans and some Trip Hop stuff too)

What a big surprise when i first listen to 'when ... sinister'
The voice is so sensitive, it seems so close to you
The guitar and other instrument are so fine
It makes me almost cry ...

My first question : Can someone tell me what the song 'fox in the snow' is about
specially the last sentences :

it only happens once a year
it only happens once a lifetime
making most of it

(I love this song)

Hoping Belle and Sebastian will becoming famous in France and anywhere else ..

David