Sinister: the radio song

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Wed Mar 25 10:25:31 GMT 1998

I keep getting emails asking me to email Wrong Love to people, so just to
reinforce it:

Here's what you have to do:
1 - Open The RealPlayer (Version 5 or above, available from
http://www.real.com)
2 - Click 'File -> Open Location...'  (It may be different on a non-pc
version)
3 - The file you want is http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/wronglove.ra
4 - It should work

If it doesn't, just download it normally through your browser and play it
off your hard disk.
If anyone has email only access to the net through their work, then email me
again.

I keep worrying over whether i have broken the new faq rules!
Anyway, paul - I think the new faq is good, it says what you need to say
well and it is not too boring to read.

thanks
jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/