Sinister: Exeter Airport Access Improvement

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 25 11:37:18 GMT 1998

I wrote some nonsense about a cat with chuffing great sidies who stole post-office vans and licked pavements and stuff.

Katrina told me orf in her corporate *haven't got time for this bollocks again* manner.

>Nick wrote :

>God I'm boring.

Oh and....

>So my point is I don't think we shouldn't always tell people off for
>not looking in the archives just because something has come up before
>it can be hard to find things.

Here here....

Nick I want your babies....
For medical experiments.

>Honeygrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote :

>PLEASE READ: FAQ

NO.
Not because I'm an obstinate barst, but because as I told Katrina, I no longer have my internet privelages, because some twat of a Senior Local Govt Officer up north somewhere decided he wanted to look at cheerleaders with things up there arses or something equally tasteful.

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen.

>Subversive Silver-tongued Sarah Student Starryone wrote :

>i am confused by buses and paints and i can't get to exeter to see the >jasmine minks which is a shame as i very much like the tape of theirs that i >have, oh well nevermind. I'm going to see Cujo!!! ra!

A bus is a form of public transport with wheels and things often painted red or other such colours like white or green.
Contrary to popular belief some buses have big signs on the front that say "EXETER".
Exeter has many buses.
In one of your many moments of drunkardness, you might go out on a limb and offer the man who sits at the front of the bus (sometimes called a driver) copious amounts of Sterling so that he might take you to the aforementioned destination.  Once there head for Queen Street, and the Cavern Club and meet lots of really nice (but mostly sarcastic) bumpkins..Oh, and Alistair seeing as he's organising it !!!!
Alternatively hitch aride on the back of a tractor, it's sure to be coming down here somewhere.

I'M GOING NOW !!  Just in case I've included about sixteen previously asked questions in here somewhere.

ooooooooooaarrrrrrrrrr, give us a pint of cider.

Adrian.