Sinister: the radio song

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Wed Mar 25 12:14:54 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Honey <honey at xxx.net>
To: jon g. <jon.g at btinternet.com>
Date: 25 March 1998 11:45
Subject: Re: Sinister: the radio song

>On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, jon g. wrote:
>
>> I could put the rest of the sessions up there, but I don't know how many
>> people haven't heard them.  If you haven't heard them and want to, just
mail
>> me at jon.g at btinternet.com
>>
>> It solves all the international post expenses with tapes and stuff, which
is
>> good.
>
>Contractually of course I haven't a blind clue if you can be done for
>this by the band, Jeepster (pretty unlikely :) or indeed the BBC.  I

Yeah - it is slightly worrying, but if they ask, I'll take it down.  I don't
really see what harm it's doing, because it's not like I'm putting stuff
that's been released up there.

>think I've got them all anyway - but doesn't it take up swathes of
>disk and bandwidth and won't BT wine at you?  Oh well - good on you
>anyway.
BT can whine (notice h!!) at me all they want - I pay the bill, so I can do
what I want.  Anyway, the whole of Wrong Love and the chat, which is over 5
minutes long, took up about 460kb, which is not that much - I have 5mb and
nothing much else to put on it that no-one else has said.

>Paul

jong
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/