Sinister: The High

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 25 11:40:40 GMT 1998

>> > got a question. Does anybody know if The High, The La's,
>
>don't know about The High,

Funny you should mention about the high... Tag and myself found a "Best of
the High" album kicking about in HMV in Edinburgh which we thought was
pretty funny - given that they only had one album in the first place... (at
least as far as I'm aware of) I don't know whether or not this best of
affair just had the album tracks kind of rearranged on it or what. Box Set
Go was a nice single though, pity the band were crap.

Cheers,
    Keith.