Sinister: Handbags at twenty paces

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Mar 25 16:53:02 GMT 1998

Jesus!

Is there too much caffine in the water today, or something?  I've never
seen so much bitching on this list!

then, darling northy wrote:
> This list stinks
> GOODBYE FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER
> UNSUBSCRIBED

and to top it all off, Tag had a go at me, saying
> Isn't technology wonderful?  Before I had email access, the
> indescribably sexy world of yet another eligible young bachelor, Rod
> (Rod by name, ROD by nature) Begbie, was just the stuff of a madman's
> dreams.  As he himself says:
> >He's like a Bill Gates without a Microsoft

Fucks sake, people.  Hey Honey!  Any chance you can bring back that "Happy
Bunnies" tagline, cause since you've changed it, things have become pish.

For the record, the e-mail Tag was bitching about was when I tried
anagramming his signature and got "Robert LL McTaggart".  When I e-mailed
him, I didn't actually know what his real name was -- all I knew was the
sign-off "Tag".  My e-mail was asking if my anagram was his real name.  I
never got a private reply from him, just a heap of abuse to the list.

FWIW, I have no idea why "Tag" has such animosity towards me.  I post no
more and no less shite than most.  Hey Tag!  If you *do* have a problem
with what I post, then kill-file me.  Otherwise, quit gurning.

I hope you catch a virus from the enemies in Star Trek:  ATTRACT BORG
GERM!

Now onto flufflier topics:

First of all, does anyone else find that jon.g's RealAudio file "jumps"
at 4m42s, or is it just my copy?

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Sarah wrote:
> Mick is dudey cos he liks SFA

I've just rediscovered Radiator, after not playing it much last year.
Fuck me!  It's brilliant!  I raked it out after seeing Demons played on
that NME Brat show in January, and it's been in my CD player since.  Well
up to the standards of Fuzzy Logic.

Finally, I've just put up a beta of my CD Database browser on my website.
If you go to http://www.begbie.com/local-cgi-bin/cds.pl  you can browse
through the CD Database from my CD-ROM player (CD Wizzard -- highly
recommended if you've got a PC)

Luv & snogs to you all!

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |