Sinister: Handbags at twenty paces

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Mar 25 17:07:22 GMT 1998

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Rod Begbie wrote:

> Fucks sake, people.  Hey Honey!  Any chance you can bring back that "Happy
> Bunnies" tagline, cause since you've changed it, things have become pish.

Lord, I didn't know I had that much of an effect on you all.  OK, but
I won't put it back until you all behave - I've been guilty of being
a grumpy sod recently too here so I'm giving it all up for Lent, and
apologies to all I've been rude to.

I will be sweetness and light - erm, unless someone shows they
haven't read the FAQ, or does some serious slagging :)  The only
reason to be nasty on this list is if you are the list manager and
someone's wrecking it.  Shit, that should be in the FAQ as well.

Let's start with a clean sheet ok?

Mummy's putting her foot down.  You can be as rude as you want to
someone privately but don't you dare on the list.  Be nice or be
gone.

Honey xxx

P.S. Addition to the FAQ - hope it's OK with Andrew but then he's
away just now haha:

19.  Please can I have a tape of Tigermilk / some sessions?

You can imagine this is such a common question that it's probably the
most frequently asked one on the list.  Andrew Dean has offered to
try and take these requests off the list by setting up a dating
agency - if you mail him your request he will try and match you up
with someone reasonably local who has offered to do it for people.
In return please volunteer to do some taping for someone else - tell
Andrew.

You can reach Andrew at koogydelbbog at yahoo.com - please mail Andrew
rather than the list unless you get no response.