Sinister: skating a pirouette on ice is cool, but when there's still ice in spring, it's sad (fwd)

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:59:00 GMT 1998

well it was not this teri that's for sure.  winter's the best time for
clothing.

did you know that babiesconceived in the spring are taller??

is new belle and sab merch cooming out anytime soon, i'd love a record bag
with them.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"and the times that we all hoped would last,
like a train they have gone by so fast
and though we stood together on the edge of the platform,
we were not moved by them"